Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sparks are flying....


Tomorrow morning watch NBC's local affiliate: KSL's Studio 5. THE Liz Kartchner will be doing a segment on tapping into your creativity.....and...
the Spark girls were involved!

We met at Dear Lizzie (thank you so much, Laura!) & the fab Studio 5 crew set up the lights in the *newly painted & decorated* part of the Bistro...look at how stunning it is: white on white with chandeliers all over. *sigh* They've done it again....
(and...perfect for the first class in the Dear Lizzie Winter Workshop Series...tomorrow night with...Margie! Can't wait!)
Look at how *Sparky* the entrance of the store is, too! Doilies, coffee filter flowers, sheer magic! I am in LOVE with those 'XO' letters/lights.

So, stay tuned....Liz is sure to have some fab stuff about creativity! Can't wait!


P.S.
had so much fun tonight during our House of 3 LIVE Webshow. Every Wednesday....so fun! Thx, everyone!

9 comments:

  1. so cute, can't wait! I just stopped in at Dear Lizzie on Monday, it is darling! And there chocolate caramel balls are so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... alicia...EVERYTHING there is good! isn't their new room simply beautiful? loved it! What time were you there? We were there in Monday doing this...how funny!
    R

    ReplyDelete
  3. that store is a dream...

    you are my hero.




    PS wish me luck. :)

    PPS I'm scared ;)

    PPS It's only 4 mins. that's easy peasy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what EV. You will be fab...you are MY hero! *wink*
    mmm*wah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was in the evening...around 6 or 7? dang I missed you guys! I wanted to by 2 bags, but my husband was holding me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely store it looks to be. Hoping that there will be a Spark 2 so that Deb and I can fly over from Texas to visit all you gals and this store! Wish we could see Liz in Texas tomorrow, maybe the tape will be online? hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could drop by that store...so fabulous. I would love a tutorial for those crepe paper rosette. Totally gorgeous Rhonna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just Fabulous set up!!!!!!Also..You must dream of beautiful creations Every night...Thank-you for sharing!!!
    I also stopped by CHA...40 min away from where I live...Cool Creations!!!
    The Best To you!!!

    ReplyDelete