Thursday, February 18, 2010

Digital Design: Tutorial & Digital Brush Class


Be sure to check out the refreshers in the Inspiration House on How-TO use the House of 3 Digital Tool Kits. They are so fab! So versatile & can be used on anything & everything: from digital backgrounds, to photos, to brush work to blogs!
And...you can get my top 3 faves: the Sanded, Inked & Aged Digital tools for only $2! until tomorrow...so run on over to the House!

**eta: Look what Janet did with the aged tool kit! sooo cool!

And...speaking of digital LOVE:
a reminder about my Digital Design Workshop coming up....it's full! So excited, but for those that are coming...Here's a little sneak peek of the exclusive HUGE 100+ brush kit that will be included.

I ended up creating BONUS brushes & couldn't stop at just 100! LOL! So, get ready to rock n' roll a week from today...at Dear Lizzie! Any questions, just ask! :)

**eta: I've had lots of emails today with questions on this kit. Thx! Yes, there IS a difference between these 'exclusive' brush kits you are getting in my classes.
You see, these classes/brush kits are designed with 'designing' in mind. Not your typical buy-the-as-is-kit-to-use kind of thing...it's a little different.

In the class, I teach you how to put together brushes on a 'beginning/intermediate' design level in Photoshop CS4 & then let YOU have these brushes to put them together as YOU wish..
so YOU become the designer. It's so fun!

And, I've had so many people asking about more Advanced classes...YES! Be watching the Dear Lizzie Events blog...we'll be announcing the new March Workshops!

And, it's the same kind of thing. These are DESIGN classes. I'll be teaching a very small, Advanced Brush class
in Photoshop CS4 that will be focusing on a more professional level. This class assumes you know how to use Photoshop brushes pretty well. I'll be sharing a lot of my digital design secrets & techniques using brushes. one on one. side by side. secrets!

You'll be bringing your laptops, having the scrumptious Dear Lizzie treats, 15% off inspirational shopping and.....we only have 10 spots!

So, be watching the Dear Lizzie Events blog because as SOON as it's up...they'll be taking reservations for the class.


still not feeling the best, thanks for all the 'get well' emails....and yes, I missed everyone last night during the Live WEBSHOW. I'm watching it now. Looks great! ...love House of 3! :) Great job, Heidi & Janet! :)

9 comments:

  1. Love it all Rhonna..Hope you feel better soon:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous those that get to go to the Digital Design Workshop at Dear Lizzy's and get the Brush Kit. I am in Idaho Falls, so I am close, but just too far away. Wish we could get an event up here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure I am not the first to ask why you don't offer a similar digital brush class online?!?!? You could reach so many more people...all around the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. no, Angie..you are not the first person to ask.

    For now, I don't have any online brush classes available.

    I do have 3 extra kits available, but they are on CD & I'd need to ship them to you.

    If you are interested, email me.
    thx!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, the Eiffel Tower brush is making me giddy! Going to Paris in March a few weeks after I get to come to your class! This will be perfect!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wishing those "local" classes could be aired and watched later from say, like....Texas??? I would LOVE digital classes, even from an auditing perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sent you an email to your HO3 addy. Hope you still have a cd to sell me :) Hugs! Get better so we can see you next Wednesday night :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I wanted to come so bad. My husband was supposed to get this for me for Valentine's day and he SO dropped the ball! GRRRR! Have fun without me and I love those brushes! Want them!

    ReplyDelete