Thursday, February 25, 2010

Digital Design Brush class kits for sale!



It's time! Tonight will be *magical*...it is my local Digital Design Bruh class at Dear Lizzie! So excited to see you all there! I have had so many emails from many of you that either didn't make it in the sign ups (we only have 20 people in our class) or are out of town/country!

So, I thought I'd offer more of the class kits!

a little bit about them:
You'll get a CD & a printed step by step tutorial
in Photoshop CS4 all packaged up nice & cute for the class kit.

On that CD, you'll find:
100+ exclusive digital ABR brushes...not sold anywhere but here! I'm in LOVE with this set! seriously....so fun!
the black PNG files
& the PDF printable step by step
in Photoshop CS4 in case you want to print it out larger.
I only have a few of these kits so, let me know if you are interested HERE.

Each of these designs were created with brushes that are on the CD. And in the class I take you step by step on how to create the above graphic aaaand this graphic.
minus the text above....but that whole cool graphic is so fun to make & I'll teach you HOW!
so...ramp up. If you feel like it's time to take your digital brush knowledge up a notch...grab one of the last class kits today!
$35 + $5 shipping! (obviously, int'l. is more)
****oy! sold out! thx!

& for those of you coming tonight....can't *wait!*
see you at 7:30!


7 comments:

  1. so bummed I didn't see this sooner:(
    So would have loved to have these. your designs are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sad i had to miss the class and missed the kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you decide to make more put me on the wait list, thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope your class went well! the brush kit looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn, I agree, if you get more let us know...This sounded like a great kit (CD).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just got my kit in the mail. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ack I missed it. Are you going to sell just the brushes on House of 3? I love them!

    ReplyDelete