Tuesday, September 7, 2010

*gasp*


needless to say...i won't be posting until after Spark...you can keep updated by my tweets & fb messages.....but, to all of you coming....we'll be Sparking in 3 days!!! So here are some answers to questions I've been getting:
1. Where to download a free 30 day trial of Photoshop? HERE. I'll be teaching my class in Photoshop CS4. But, you can use whatever you have on your laptop.

2. Do I need my laptop? No, you can just sit back & watch as I show you step by step how to use the exclusive Spark digital kit from House of 3.  *skills you'll learn which can be interpreted to ANY other digital kit!**

Note: IF you do bring your laptop, be sure it's all juiced up & can last 1 hour...because we won't have a TON of outlets!

3. I don't have the Spark Digital Kit yet! Please email Megaslett@gmail.com  to get the link. And, as a side note: my friend Nancy, let me know that there's a typo in there! argghhh! leave it to me...so, be watching for ANOTHER link to come in your email from Megan!

4. What should I wear?  Margie added our local weather forecast on the site today. Check it out! It will be perfect weather! A bit chilly at night, but it will have that little 'Autumn Nip' in the air! Love it!


to everyone else...we will miss you greatly! You can still come! a very few spots left, but we do have room! until then...enjoy your week!
ahhhhh! soo excited I can hardly breathe!
R

6 comments:

  1. i have so much to do before spark! i can only imagine what you have on your plate. breathe. and see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girlfriends and I are BESIDE OURSELVES! Heading out to SLC from KC on Thursday morning...see you Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this has nothing to do with spark, however i do wish i was going! Are you going to be doing the 21day challenge this year? i loved it last year! and will be looking forward to it this year if you do it again!

    Megan P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonna, can you please please organise an online spark !!!!!!!!! We international girls would so love to be part of this awesome event.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely with Steph Devlin...such a pity you're on the other side of the world! Though I do want to wish you and everyone else a sparkling weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rhonna! Ever thought about offering just a Saturday ONLY ticket to thoseof us working {spark} momma that can't come Friday? I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE TO come and would jump for jou if you'd be willing to sell one of the open spots for Saturday! Just a thought :) xoxo

    Libby

    ReplyDelete