Friday, September 10, 2010

today is the day!


....to SPARK it up!  We were busy all day yesterday transforming our venue into a *sparkle* wonderland! I got to chalk up the outside of the building....



JMills was there setting up his film equipment...Dear Lizzie boutique is on-site....teachers popped in here & there to say HI...our a*mazing creative partners Persnickety Prints & Abode delivered all of the *spark* goodness & manufacturers like Silhouette delivered some *golden ticket* prizes! 

The Smile Now Photobooth just *had* to be tested out..*wink* &
Amy & Vivian were there getting the Spark Eats all glammed up! 
 ...gathering up my laptop & other sundries to head out to the venue this morning bright & early...

We are so excited to meet up & get this party started! see you soon!
R

4 comments:

  1. Wish I could have made it to Spark this time...holding out hope that there will be more and I will have another opportunity! HOpe the weekend goes fabulouly for all you.
    PS I have that same House of 3 decor on my laptop, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonna honey, you are so gorgeous! I just love your vitality and passion. I am very passionate about life too and if we were in the same room, our laughter would swamp the entire room.. oh and we'd be dancing too! Big hugs from New Zealand.. love that photo of you on the ladder. Love and smiles, Philippa aka beautifulthings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Rhonna, I so wish I could be there...I cannot wait to see photos from the weekend! How do you even sleep on a weekend like this! xoxo Shannon and the girls at Pipsqueak Couture

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower! I LOVE all your stuff! Just watched your Lolly video. THANK YOU for that! They are absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete