Monday, September 20, 2010

things that make me happy....


Today I'm feeling very grateful that I'm a mom...it started out kind of bumpy....got a bit smoother as the day went on...& finally ended with  a *bang* Ka*pow* right in the *kisser* kind of a day! 

We drove up to Sundance tonight....the autumn colors were so gorgeous.  ...the top off the jeep... everyone laughing & talking...wind in our hair!   I really do believe that family time every week is so important. I love Monday nights!


**eta: I am working on a storyboard for each of my kids....but, got too tired to post anything else...more to come!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful tali.
    LOVE the story board. you rock it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, makes me wish I was there with you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Really enjoyed getting to know Talia at Spark! She is a beautiful gem!! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete