Friday, September 17, 2010

Spark no. 2 Vol. 4...Persnickety Prints

( photos by Chari Pack of Persnickety Prints! Thank you!)
One of the things that just *made* Spark so inspiring was seeing these huge, gorgeous & vibrant signs all over...Spark Quotes for classes & just to inspire!

Persnickety Prints was one of our creative partners & they printed these 30x40 signs for us to hang all over. I designed them with the Spark Digital kit that I used in my mini class & they turned out so FAB! I was /am in LOVE with the quality, the color & the vibrancy!
 (photos by Leslee Keckley, with Jessica modeling....smooches &THANK YOU!)


 We even used them for our hello my name is: name tags.... See how fun & cool they mad the tags?  
I was/am so impressed with Persnickety Prints! A huge thank you to cute Chari & Kenny for doing such a wonderful job on it all! Isn't she darling? We love her!


And...speaking of Persnickety Prints...we featured them in our Live Webshow on Wednesday night when we had our House of 3 Halloween Kick off
Did you SEE the amazing metallic prints of the NEW Phantom Large Canvas art? Ohhh....my. Run on over to the House Inspiration blog to see more about it. I"m in LOVE & sooo excited to decorate for Halloween!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous!! Loved it all and Leslee and Jessica are fab aren't they!! hugs from texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SPARKING!!!! Working on finishing some of the projects from Spark2. Thanks You for lighting my creative flame!!!! Had a great time at Spark2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you to Rhonna!

    Spark was just so, so amazing. Thank you for putting your heart and soul into everything that you do. It shows.

    Email me with your address, I have something for you: crystalbeutler@msn.com

    P.S. I am LOVING my brushes . . . and frames . . . and lollies. So much fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. while i ONLY briefly met you at CE, at the Ho3 crop, i instantly loved your zest for life.
    and was wondering when the reg opens for spark 3...if there is one?
    blessings,
    erin yamabe

    ReplyDelete
  5. These prints are beautiful/colorful/amazing! Do you do custom orders? Do you need photoshop to make these? I am so clueless when it comes to digital scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete