Tuesday, September 14, 2010

spark no. 2 Vol. 2...Jefra & Mindy

Jefra was able to come on Friday night & we are so happy she shared her photography talent with us...i am in LOVE with the pictures & feel she captured during the evening....as only she can do! She truly *sparked* me when I saw these photos...THANK YOU, Jefra! mmmm*wah!
Love how she captured the colors & details of the decorations.


Love how she captures the light....i mean...*breathtaking*


Love how she captures the textures...oh my!



And after all of the hard work, blood, sweat & tears it was so nice to be *sparked* by  Mindy Gledhill


I adore her music, so meeting her & hearing her sing & talk was so thrilling...

she's just so genuine, sweet, funny & funky fantastic.  My sisters & daughters & I were in heaven!

Love her creative style. ( i mean...vintage velvet dress with fishnets & converse? darling!)
Love her creative lyrics.
Love her creative music.
and..
loved her creative way of truly sparking everyone's creative spirit...

I was on FIRE after hearing her! & I loved the way she made every single Spark feel....
Thank you so much, Mindy & Jefra for making Spark No. 2 an amazing event...we love you!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos!! I am still on my Spark high and feel so blessed to have heard Mindy sing live! She is such a doll and her voice is heavenly! I play her music every day at least twice to three times a day. So wonderful! hugs spark sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonna, thanks for a great Weekend, my sister and I loved it. You guys out did yourselves. Thanks for being so nice and making everyone feel like your best friend. Hope to see you soon. Jill Nash

    ReplyDelete
  3. jefra did capture the magic in her pictures! the deco's were to die for. i loved mindy. she was/is so wonderful!!!! i will always remember that night!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK - I just got it - This is Girls Camp for grown-up girls! :)

    ReplyDelete