Thursday, January 27, 2011

CHA sneak peek: daiLy juNquE


gulp. um..yea. this is something you will want to use daily.
junquey or not...this collection is. to. die. for.


I'm a sucker for ephemera & this pack has 55 pieces in it...from flash cards, to die cut shapes, to postcards , to vintage notes...and....it comes in a glassine envie...I'm going to want to use that envie again! repurpose! *wink*
LOOK at these stamps! 33 fabulous stamps. I've been using them like crazy & I want that little birdie to perch on my shoulder. I just love it!
something I LOVE about working with Pink Paislee is they SEE our vision & help us make it a reality! I've been dreaming of these chalkboard stickers for years! I'm giddy about them!
Something that is SOOO fun about this collection is the fact that it is 'daily'. Notice the stamps: days of the week, numbers, to do list, etc. And this mini notes & labels pack has 0-31 mini cards (double sided) that will be so fun to use as a calendar (think: advent calendars at Christmas, or countdown calendars, etc.) And...I don't have a close up of the papers, but we designed 2 of them that *work* as calendars...LOVE that concept! Talk about a DIY calendar/planner kit! wow!
more 'custom dyed' twine, too! Go on over the Pink Paislee blog to comment to WIN this collection & to see the wood letters, the metal flags, & the whole enchilada! SWOON@! I"m dying!

No comments:

Post a Comment