Wednesday, January 12, 2011

on your mark. get ready. calendar!

Our web show is all about Calendars tonight. huge ones. itty bitty ones. magnetized ones. sticky ones. & everything in between. 
That is one thing I LOVE about House of 3 Printables & digital kits...you can customize & do so many different things with the same kit. over  & over...as many times as you need.
ahhhh. the possibilities!
So, join us HERE or HERE tonight at 8:00 p.m. MST. I'll be going over to Heidi's tonight & we'll be LIVE from her new studio. *but, first I have to run by Persnickety Prints to pick up some FUN calendars they printed for us!
THEY ROCK!  Ok...lots to do before tonight...see you then!


p.s. 
there are new kits up on site, too. New calendars & the REmarkable definitions sheet from last week's show as well as a new REmarkable Icon brush kit that includes the cakes, tags, flags & flowers that I've used here on my blog design.

No comments:

Post a Comment