Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CHA sneak peek: SoiRée


it's HERE! We can finally show you all the oodles of pure melted gold, which I like to call: Soirée.



House of 3 has teamed up with Pink Paislee again...& I have to say: they are amazing. Rebecca is the BEST! we just adore the whole PP team!
and, it's quite a par*tay!
Everything you need for all the celebrations in your life. It's got feminine AND masucline colors in it, so it's so very versatile.
and...here are some of my fave parts:
The Paper Pack
double sided deliciousness...here's one of my faves...can I PLEASE have this floral print in a dress?

& i don't even have to tell you how much i a*dore flags & banners...

I make my own with toothpicks, pearls & the like...well, NOW, you have it all in one little pack! PLUS some *sha*zam* (i mean, LOOK at that fun firework fringe on top!)

*gasp*
ok, so do you want to win the collection BEFORE it goes to the stores? Go & comment TONIGHT at Pink Paislee's blog to win AND see the tissue paper, the stamps, the tags & BLING! 
oo la la! It's going to be a Soirée at the PinK Paislee booth at CHA! holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment