Thursday, January 20, 2011

lots of questions about flowers...

 So...I thought I'll answer them here:

Q: I am DYING over your flowers on the show tonight. Please, Please, PLEASE tell me I can make them myself! I want to be you when I grow up!

A: Ok, you gave me a giggle. 1. Thanks! love that you love the flowers. 2. YES. You can learn. Go HERE to see more info at the very bottom. The blue one I made & had on during the show is a technique I teach you in Tutorial No. 2: Felt Flowers. I teach you how to make 2 different kinds...(actually 3, but using the same techniques). 3. No, you don't want to me when you grow up...I'm only 4'10", so I bet you are already 'grown up'. *wink*


Q: I really want to know how to make the felt flowers. Luv them!!! Is there a tut available for them somehwhere?

A: Thanks! It is so fun to make them and then mist them like I showed on the show! YES. Tutorial  No. 1 is the tut for the felt pom pom flowers. I talk about the kind of felt, show you how to mist, & we even cover other fabrics that work well with the Pom Pom effect! 

Q: I live out in the country & don't get in to purchase a lot of crafting materials. I want to learn how to make your flowers, but don't have access to the materials. Is there any way you'd teach me how AND send me the supplies? I do have basic crafting supplies, but I just want your felt, pearls & all the fun stuff you use! Thank you!

A: I totally get it. To have a kit that you open up with the step out instructions, all the supplies just delivered to your door would be fantastic! So, that's what we're offering now! Just go HERE & scroll down to the bottom where I explain what I'll send you! 

Q: So the flowers are going to be a new release from prima? I think they are so cool and would love to make some.

A: We showed 2 different kinds of flowers on the show: The cool canvas flowers are from Prima, debuting at CHA next week. And the pre-made felt flowers (that we didn't even show) will be in our House of 3 Soiree line with Pink Paislee debuting at CHA, too! 
Q: Can you explain a little more about the 100% felt wool you used when you made that flower on the web show?

A: Just to clarify: the 100% wool felt flower is the one I made & misted. The felt is expensive & hard to find. So: Pink Paislee has made it so fab! We'll be releasing cream & pink PRE-MADE felt flowers that you can Glimmer Mist just like I showed you! *no, it's not 100% wool. But they are so fun!
In fact, be watching for my make & take I'll be doing at CHA. Hint: you'll mist. you'll add the felt flowers. & of course, you'll be able to wear it! *wink*

I think I covered most of the questions...a lot were the same, but there ya go!

Again, to order any of the above, just go HERE.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment