Thursday, January 17, 2013

Local Instagram Class: Thanksgiving Point



It's time to register for my local Instagram Class at Thanksgiving Point! I'll be teaching on Wednesday Feb. 27 at 7-8:30 PM.


Class description:
Ever wonder how to beautify the photos you take on your phone? Join me as I share my secrets for creating fun and gorgeous photos to upload to Instagram. In this class I will share five EXCLUSIVE-never-before-released Rhonna Design’s Insta Fonts and show you how to use them with my fave apps. Get tons of ideas to uplift and inspire the creation of beautiful photos right at your fingertips an instant.

I've had lots of questions about this class,
so...here's a little more info about exactly what we'll be doing!

Q: I've never used Instagram, but I want to learn how to!
A: We'll cover everything you need to know about Instagram -how to edit right in the app, share w/ the Instagram community, connect with others, & learn about hashtags. Be sure the app is uploaded on your phone & you have an account all set up.

Q: I'm on Instagram, but want to learn how to add cool graphics & text to my photos on my phone.
A: We'll learn how to sparkle up your Instagram photos **with 5 EXCLUSIVE Insta fonts** from Rhonna Designs. You will receive an email w/ the TTF fonts. You don't need to do anything else, because we'll go over the steps to load them into your phone.  Be sure to have the free app: PHONTO installed on your phone.

Q: I want to learn how to add those cool light effects, filters, frames, etc. to my photos.
A: I'll share my top 10 photo editing apps with you during class & do a quick run-down of the pros & cons for them.  

If you are ready to kick it up a notch & really get into photo editing & Instagram...this is your class!
So go REGISTER HERE (or call: 801.768.2300)& make sure you bring your smart phone!*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment