Thursday, January 31, 2013

Chalkboard Valentines---->Rhonna Style

I always love sharing my ideas & designs with others. And today, the fab folks at our CBS TV affiliate station,  invited me to share my Chalkboard Valentines ideas on the Fresh Living Show! Thanks, Debbie & Casey- it's always fun! There are so many fun ideas you can do with my Chalkboard Cheer Printables!  One of my fave ways is just printing them out & framing them; either IN a frame OR on a simple clipboard like this:

 I shared a bunch of ideas on printing out at full size: 100% so it's 8x10 & can be framed.
And then printing out at 75% or 50% or even 35% for smaller versions! See the cute little valentines tucked away in the kraft envelopes?


Of course, I've added The KISS Collection to this & used the Printable Template to create the paper bows (mega, large & full sized) that are downloaded HERE for free! 
One thing about these cute Chalkboard Cheer Printables, is....when you purchase a single design, you also get a BONUS digital stamp/brush set with all 10 of the designs in it! So, for you digital savvy crafters....you can use the brushes on a Kraft background, cut out a heart like this 'Love' heart for a different look!

- add glitter, doilies, feathers & voila....Valentines for everyone you love with Rhonna Designs!
Hope this segment gets your cReative juices flowing....& have FUN! Remember, for those of you that are local...I'm teaching a LIVE Chalkboard Cheer Class at Dear Lizzie Boutique on Feb. 7...call to make reservations: 801-492-0022!
Now...go! cReate...




No comments:

Post a Comment