Tuesday, January 15, 2013

cReative Team Tuesday: Valentines

I've LOVED seeing what my cReative team has been doing w/ The Kiss Collection! And wow...so many of you on Instagram have been killing it, too! Keep sharing your cReations w/ me!
Today, Nancy Wyatt will knock your socks off! I LOVE her cReativity & love how she created these printable gift bags & Valentines!
She says: 
I decorated a gift bag with the KISS printable papers and decorated the pipe cleaner with an edge piece.  Then I printed out some of the KISS edges onto 3m matte label sticker paper and created my own washi tapes to decorate the card. 
I mean...really? Isn't this THE cutest gift ever? I'm just SMITTEN! *wink* Love her paper bow, love the 'a' on the paper...oh my...I just LOVE it all, Nancy! Sooo cute! You've got one lucky friend who will be receiving this from you! 

Now...another bit about Nancy...so many Instagram peeps have been asking about HOW to use the Rhonna Designs Insta fonts in their photos...Nancy is my queen of tutorials...she's got the most amazing attitude about 'sharing is caring'! *wink* She's got a section on her blog for Instagram FUN & also a Vimeo channel where she shares free tutorials on HOW to use Rhonna Designs in your cReations. Isn't she fab???? Love it! 
I've been under the weather, but feeling a bit better & can't WAIT to cReate!
so...feeling uplifted & inspired? GREAT...let's GO & cReate!
Happy Tuesday....


No comments:

Post a Comment