Tuesday, January 22, 2013

cReative Team Tuesday: Valentine Mantle & Interchangeable Wreath

Tuesdays are quickly becoming my favoRite day of the week because I KNOW I will be utterly uplifted & inspiRed by my cReative Team! And...today you will, too! Check out what Nancy & Melissa cReated for Valentine's day: LOVEly Mantle w/ Rhonna Designs Printable décor and Interchangeable Wreaths! LOVE these~ LOOK: 

Simple as 1, 2, 3! Nancy shows how to print, trip & decorate! Go on over to her blog for step by step & HOW to get this look. Don't you LOVE the brick wall behind, too? I am seriously dying! And, I"m LOVING the cute pencil arrows...they'd be sooo cute as Valentines, or teacher gifts, neighbor gifts...Oh, Nancy...thank you sooo much for getting my cReative juices flowing! LOVE this project...every single bit! And LOVE how she combined The KISS Collection with the Kiss Me Bundle...gorgeous!


Ok...sit down for this one.  Melissa is going to WOW you! She's one of our wreath makers-extraordinaire & I love all of her projects! Well, she says:

I was getting ready to make a Valentine wreath then got tired of buying new wreath forms all the time. So I had the idea to wrap the form with lace, then use it for ALL the season.... The decorations are just pinned on with straight pins so I can pull them off and then reuse the wreath. I figure I can show it a few ways this year when you've got new stuff coming out.  So far I've made Valentines day and a Happy Birthday one, with stuff cut out for Spring.



 This Valentine wreath just makes me giddy! Go on over to her blog: Polka Dot Chair to see her step by step! I mean.....I"m LOVING this: feathers, arrows, glitter, & Rhonna Designs...all together in one Interchangeable Wreath! Sheer Perfection!





See the cute Rhonna Designs Printable pieces she's got going here? Then, changing them out w/ pins & such to create a unique Wreath every season...LOVE this, Melissa!
Thanks so much, both Nancy & Melissa, for your amazing talent! Sharing your cReativity to uplift & inspiRe is what it's all about ! LOVE it!
Happy Tuesday & go! cReate something! NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment