Friday, January 18, 2013

Chalkboard aRt class at Dear Lizzie Boutique

It's time for my Chalk aRt woRkshop at Dear Lizzie!
Chalkboard art is all the rage right now! Join me as I share my tips & techniques to create your very own chalk art- just in time for Valentine's Day!
I'll share 10 of my unique Valentine Chalk Art designs with you & you will create right along with me using your very own Chalkboard Art Kit!
Be prepared to enjoy the process with me as you learn to create pieces that will uplift & inspire all around you!
Only 25 spots are open, so call NOW to sign up!  Call: 801.492.0022 
Thursday, January 24 from 7-8:30 p.m. at Dear Lizzie  Boutique! 

cost: $45
Includes: Chalkboard Art kit- everything you'll need to create LOVEly pieces +plus+ a chalk art booklet w/ 10 unique designs by me to take home & practice!
Dear Lizzie treats & shopping! Everything you need to be uplifted & inspired.

And...of course, I'm always thinking of my out of state peeps- Sadly, we can't sit along side each other in a class setting, BUT- I've got the next best thing!
Printables!  How about all 10 of the hand lettered chalk art designs offered in my store! A 300 DPI downloadable JPG file that you can print out & frame or use for your own practicing! You can buy them separately OR as a huge bundle! Each is unique & done by hand...this is a digital file but look just like it's on a chalkboard. I have them framed & hanging up in my hall way....& my kids ran their fingers across it to see if it was real! *wink*
The Chalkboard Cheer single designs are perfect as is- in the 8x10 format to print out or smaller sizes for the cutest cards, Valentines, stickers...you name it!  AND as a huge bonus...I've included an ABR brush/stamp set with ALL 10 designs so you can enjoy those, too!  I adore each of these...so so cute!
So...whether you can join me in person for this fantastic class OR you enjoy my hand lettered chalk art...I hope you feel uplifted & inspiRed!





No comments:

Post a Comment