Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I *heart* Shutterfly books!


Oh my...can I just say *again* how much I love Shutterfly books?
So easy to capture those memories & keep them alive in a bound, printed book!
This is the front of my '40 is the new 20' Birthday book I did for my cute sister's
birthday!!

Not much time? Add Shutterfly photo books + with House of 3 Album Kits
and you've got a fab book in no time!
You can design the cover, spine, back & all the pages..i love it!

Ok, I'll be doing a video step by step on how to create these books with the House of 3 Album kits ...I'll keep you posted...in the mean time, for those that have been emailing me about 'How to use a Brush', check out this tutorial! **I'm using the House of 3 Frames Brush Kit here.**

enjoy...& keep those 'inspiRation pRojects' coming...for a new winner of some goodies!
R

5 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rhonna. What a gorgeous book! I am so enjoying your blog and everything that is going on at House of 3! I redesigned my blog using your beautiful papers and elements. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us. Tera

    http://alittlebitoftlc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just gorgeous! Thank you for all the fab tips and products! I love, love, love House of 3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this book, I have had a few digital books printed, they are great. I took photos of all the scrapbooking I have done, chose my favourite piece for the cover and had my own book printed. I love it, I figure it can be passes down to the kids and if they don't feel like pulling all my albums out, they can look at this. I plan to do one when I get a big enough stash of new work. But I definetely want one like yours, it fits my little girl and I so well.

    ReplyDelete