Thursday, March 5, 2009

Project of the Day...Thursday.

Just another way to use your 'layered printing' technique here.

I used the House of 3 Sunny Backgrounds to print on a piece of matte photo paper. (Epson is my fave)

Then, I printed out the House of 3 Recipe Card Printable sheet onto that same page. Cut them out & I have cute recipe cards!

The great thing about this kit? It comes with 2 sheets of recipe cards; each with a different design. And...they are printer ready with 4 cards on each page and includes cutting guidelines.

And for those of you that want a single card...maybe for a digital scrapbook page, or over a photo, your blog, or whatever...

the kit comes with the 2 designs in black PNG files. (transparent backgrounds.) For more info on printing see our Create Section HERE>

so.....print & enjoy!

and...for those that love Thai food...this is the recipe shown here..it has become a staple for us in our household...we love it!

Thai Red Curry Chicken

1 can Pure Coconut Milk
1 -2 Tbs. Red Curry Paste

Simmer these 2 ingredients for 5 min.

1-2 Tbs. brown sugar
Veggies (we love carrots, bean sprouts, mushrooms, green beans...whatever we have on hand)
1-2 Tbs. Fish Sauce

Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.

Add cooked chicken, **or shrimp is good, too** and cook about 1-2 minutes.

Stir in chopped cilantro. Place on a serving platter and garnish lime. Serve with cooked Jasmine Rice. Makes 4 to 6 servings.

mmm....we had it the other night...so so good!
have a fab day!
R

6 comments:

  1. OMG! These are awesome, Rhonna! I have a ton of recipes that I have saved on my hard drive that I'd like to transfer to recipe cards to keep in my kitchen. Problem SOLVED. Thank You;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot get enough of these! I have mentioned you on my blog today and put a picture of my spring banner on too! I assume these recipe cards print off onto A4 paper as I don't have a 12 x 12 printer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thai is my fav.
    i wonder if even i could make it?! lol
    i don't eve know what fish sauce is.
    looks so cute R... adn i am loving your blog background and over all look SO much! so cute.
    xo
    hks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having the most fun with the stuff I've purchased from your digital warehouse! I'm new to all of this and always have wanted to learn! I would love to try your recipe cards!!! Will they print on a regular printer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Rhona,

    Have to try these, awesome idea!


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete