Monday, March 16, 2009

It's Shutterfly day!


I have said it before, & I'll say it again..I *heart* Shutterfly!
Today, they've got a feature on my Birthday book I did...you can check out the article here.

and...if you want to be entered to WIN a $75 GC (which will cover a 12x12 photo book)
just go on over to House of 3; Create Section! Tell us why YOU need this gift certificate from Shutterfly & we'll be picking a winner at the end of the week!
woohoo! I love to be inspiRed on Mondays!
&...tomorrow? um...anyone feel lucky? I'll have a special post!
see ya...& enjoy your process today!
R

8 comments:

  1. Your sister is one lucky gal! What am amazing book. I'm learning to use your products. (My header has one of your frames.) I'm so inspired. My sister's birthday is in May and she would freak out if I made one of these for her. I will try my best....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wholly Camolly!!! I think I need to pick my jaw up off of my keyboard now! This book is some serious EYE CANDY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need the GC so I can finally do something with my pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rhonna! If you have time stop over at my blog to see the art I made with house of 3 stuff! I think they turned out great! hugs from Conroe TX!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your bok is beautiful!

    I need this GF to make a family stories-seasonal recipe book to give to my mother on her 80 birthday! (and to my sisters as well?...oh! and I guess I have to have one also...)

    :)

    Thans for the inspiration! working on my book for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love the certificate because I have been curious about the Shutterfly books for some time and I would love to make a coffee table book documenting our journey to a family of 3.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rhonna
    Would you PLEASE make this book into template backgrounds for me/us other 40 year olds!!! Actually Saturday I am officially 40 too :)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could use a pick me up this week - the kids and I have all been sick this week. I would love to make a photo book about the next chapter in my life for me and the kids as we move forward as a family of 4 now. It's all good, but a bit scary. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete