Tuesday, March 3, 2009

yes. yes. yes...the calendars are....


HERE>
super easy. super fun. comes in 2 different designs & 2 different types of kits.

1. is a printable PDF kit.**open up the PDF, print on cardstock or over patterned paper or
over one of these Sunny Backgrounds! (this is what I did for the calendar shown here.)

2. is a digital kit. **for your digital scrapping loves: PNG files & ABR brush files!)

basically the exact same thing, but in different options...depending on how you like to cReate!~
And...as I mentioned, we are having a
project of the day this week to extend our House Warming Event...check out today's project by Heidi using these calendars.

And , I love, love, love what Janet **yesterday's project of the day** did with the House Warming Digital kit...look at these cards!

ok...so, watch for tomorrow..hhmm...wonder what it will be?
:)
R

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! I have a full cart over at HO3, hope to pull the trigger this week so I can start using all my HO3 jewels! I've been waiting till the flooring was installed in my craft studio so that I can get to creating! hugs from texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute calendar ideas!!!

    Lovin' all of my Hof3 goodies! I also want to give a SHOUT OUT to you for the House of 3 section on Scrapblog.com!!! AWESOME stuff, Girls! I don't think we can ever get enough! Keep it comin'! Oh, and I have a question that many may also have...do you plan to have a gallery? I'd sure LOVE to see Hof3 projects completed by all of the ladies that have been posting comments. Just a thought... :)

    Thank you (again and again) for all of the inspiration and fabulous products. It's so exciting to see what's next...every day we are treated to something spectacular and new!

    I know this post is long winded, but just one last comment...I'll be watching for Hof3 T-shirts (hint, hint...teehee).

    XOXO,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. These goodies are FAB! I can't wait to see what's next...Thank you for all the inspiration;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to today's project of the day! I just can't say enough good things about you gals! I've been in my craft room every dy this week - thanks to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the other post. Loving the day to day ideas and creations.If you would like, I posted the new calendar "digi" style on my blog: http://nannasniche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete