Monday, March 2, 2009

It's maRch!!!!


& I love fresh beginnings...a new day. a new week. a new month! ahhhh!
Ok, thanks again everyone for such a fabulous weekend over at House of 3! It was so fun to chat with you, share with you...and what I'm MOST excited about is seeing your completed projects! Be sure to share links with us on our blogs *here* & also here: on our Create section...we'll be featuring House of 3 creations by YOU!

I have to say, I"m *loving* these lists!
I promptly woke up this morning & jotted down on my Hof3 To Do List pad I made. and...
one of the TOP things on my to-do list today was...to select a WINNER of the Thank you package....complete with printable fabric, transparency acetate, clear sticker paper, white sticker paper some more Hof3 goodies and....one of my Etsy prints!
sooo....w/o further ado...the winner is:
Shabby Juls!
woohoo! congrats & send me your address please! ** and...to answer your question about that frame...it's not available *yet*...be watching, though! *wink*

have a wonderful day & be sure to check out our 'project of the day' over at House of 3 to see more ideas with what to do with the House Warming Kits!

8 comments:

  1. Thank YOU for a fun weekend with fabulous new goodies!

    Congratulations Shabby Juls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonna,
    A couple of questions, one I have already asked through HO3 "contact us" last week but hasn't been answered.
    The 12x12 papers, can they be printed out with a smaller printer, and just have some of the design missing, or will it distort the overall look of the paper designs?
    Also, on your "wall of frames" page, in the top left corner is a silhouette of a loving couple. you linked it to the HO3 frame kit but its not there. Where or when will is it available?
    Loved hanging out with the three of you at the weekend! Great party, thanks for the invite!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, i love your crystal aqua beads!! congrats on an awesome house warming weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohooo! Congrats Juls! I have to say the confidence print is gorgeous Rhonna, I adore that little birdie, so tweet...lol! Thanks for a fun weekend ;c)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the big contest winner the prize package sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a fun weekend. I am also looking forward to the project of the day feature. Congrats to the winners! I am sure you will LOVE your prizes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rhonna, I love the calendar! Is it available for purchase somewhere?
    Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there Rhonna.....is that just a calendar you dolled up ..or something you are going to have in the shoppe? I need something like that for work?? Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete