Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy, Happy House Warming....

it's here! And our Videos are up! check them out on the side bar here:
I do have to giggle....each one of us is so different...i love it!

And here's mine....but, .please, a disclaimer: I Know I talk fast..I even tried to talk slowly!!!! believe it or not!
But, I hope you get a feel of being 'right beside me'...in my studio, creating with me, being in my own House!



And our book step by steps & cReative process are HERE:


Be sure to check into the Create section often...we'll be giving away prizes there, chatting with you there, etc!

And...be sure to check out all of the NEW stuff! wow...I've been having so much fun with all the goodies! I LOVE these House Warming Lists!


We have some dear friends that are moving away for a few months...into a smaller house on the beach! They can't take much with them, but I wanted them to think of us, so I've made a gummed notepad of the Shop List...you *always* need a pad for a list, right? So, even in their cramped space, they will think of us while they are gone!


I used this clamp & adhesive to create the pad. I printed out the House Warming List PDFs on regular paper, cut out a chipboard back, gummed them all together & then used one of the Medallion Journal Spots on the back for a little topper-offer!
so cute, so easy & so fun! I have the Menu, Phone Message & TO DO lists in the clamp now...drying! I love lists!

Ok, so....can't forget the Digital PDF Free Printable we are offering, too. It coordinates with the whole House Warming Package/project...fun stuff!
Thanks everyone! ...a little thank you 'surprise package' will go out to one of you...I've been collecting some 'thank you goodies' around my studio to send out on Monday...after our Open House..give me a shout out here on my blog & I'll announce who I'm sending the Thank You to!
R

16 comments:

  1. Awesome! Yay, the big day is here. Congrats Rhonna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything "House of 3" offers. Thank you for the freebie printable! I wish you much success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh im loving all the HO3 stuff... have managed to download nearlly all the files now to just find some good paper to print it on and im set to go... thanks for the fun inspiration and i cant wait to see more...

    take care
    sheree

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rhonna, great job on the video and I totally kept up with you so that means I'm a fast talker too? I updated my blog with links to all of your video's and pages so my visitors can link to you guys easily too. Hope you guys are having a blast because we sure are! hugs from Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the video, some really helpful tips for me to try when I finally get my hands on the full kit! I'm so excited, I can't wait to play with it. I just can't decide which ones to purchase out of all the new house warming goodies. I want...scratch that.... I NEED them all...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoying all the HO3 yumminess, keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the video!! since I am new to all of this...the sticker paper, manilla folder printing, and the clear acetate was enlighting info for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the book Rhonna, & I really like seeing the video's you all made, I have mine downloaded just need some time to play now!
    Enjoy the rest of the party
    Leonie
    alandl@iprimus.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the lists, what a great gift! You are amazing! thanks for sharing.
    girl84054@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks so much for all you do..so inspiring and I am going to be hybriding swirls and rub ons all over my house in frames and on furniture, I love love your video and your office space..it captures all you do...love your style down to your wardrobe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rhonna,
    That wasn't fast talking! You haven't heard me! My husband calls me "marbles" or "bubbles" when I really get going because he reckons I could talk underwater with a mouth full of marbles and I still wouldn't slow down! I'm a bit intimidated by all the digi stuff, but I'm all ready to try it. I've tried out the freebies and am confident enough with that to take the leap to print out the kits and backgrounds.
    I am SO loving the creative explosions you three keep creating! I'm having a "blast"!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving everything HO3! Thanks, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rhonna - Just a quick note to tell you that your Blog, House of 3, the Open House, the videos, EVERYTHING is absolutely FANTASTIC!! I'm so happy that you started this new chapter in your creativity. Now you can really, really shine!!! I'm so happy for you . . . and for all of us who are blessed to know you!!
    Love,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rhonna, I have ALWAYS been a fan and now that you three have teamed up, I don't think it can get any better! LOVE all the Ho3 stuff! Keep it coming...and please enter me in the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey quickie question.....the frame of you on your blog..is that from Hof3? Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  16. woohooo! love it all. love the music in the video. it fits great!!

    ReplyDelete