Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Valentine Book....hybrid style!

Valentine's Day is coming up & it happens to be just a few days before our wedding anniversary, so I created a book for my husband....about us. about our Love Story. This House of 3 Valentine Book Printable Kit is perfect.

In the kit you'll get 1. a PDF How-To step by step from Heidi Swapp 2. Printable templates with papers & shapes you just print & cut out 3. Exclusive House of 3 Design District Font.

It's fabulous...you just follow the steps & the great thing is: You can print out as many pages as you'd like. And put them in any order, too! I LOVE manilla file folders, so I combined them in with a doilie & clear pockets. You can see more of my book Here.
I used some of my favorite new House of 3 Brush kits to create various clear stickers!
i love the possibilities!

Ok...I've LOVED seeing your Hof3 Blog Couture! Make sure you send me links so I can share and also, if you have any questions, let me know!
Have a wonderfully cReative day!
R
**eta: If you are having problems with downloads on Hof3, please email:
admin@houseof3.com
And add me, too: rhonna@houseof3.com
Let us know specifics- like which kits, etc.
Thanks!

9 comments:

  1. Hey Rhonna! Love the album and plan on ordering the kit this week too! So, I got my dowloads thankt to Stewart! yeah for Stewart! And for some reason when I uploaded my damask border page to photobucket it kept reducing it. I even chose the 1mb file and still no go? Then I tried another one I ordered the Chandelier and that one uploaded perfectly? Hmmm.. any suggestions? So far I have the Damask header that I tweeked but want the background too....help. Sincerly, Nancy aka. the Rhonna Farrer Designs Junkie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey rhonna - love the new adventure you're on with the house of 3. i'm having issues being able to download the 3 products i just purchased. any suggestions? thx in advance...
    - jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rhonnna..You Book is `gorgeous`...what a great gift for Valentines...even more special for your Anniversary!!:)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous album! I can't wait to get my hands on it, I too am having trouble with my downloads. I have used the contact forum in the store so I will try my hardest to be patient as possible....lol! Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration and congrats on your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! i finally got my blog all snazzed up (even though i bought a header and background the second you guys went live...heh). thanks again!

    http://metrochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous album! Love the design and colours, so beautiful and cool!

    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your valentine-album is beautiful! So colorful and inspiering. Makes me happy. :)
    Have a great day.

    hugs
    gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the album, but I do have a few questions about it, 1) What do you use to bind it together? I see that you have rings, so do you just hole punch where the template says and add rings, or do you have a tool? 2) Do you print everything out on Bazzil Cardstock? Yours looks really sturdy, almost like chipboard. 3) Where do you get those mini manila folders, they are so cute 4) Love the doily, where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. rhonna - I had lots of problems downloading (in fact I have not yet been able to) but I emailed Stewart and Janet and Stewart sent the downloads directly to me. Your customer service rocks and your shop items are awesome. I am SOOOO excited about this work....really cool stuff and so easy to work with. thanks for doign this!
    Kathi K

    ReplyDelete