Friday, February 20, 2009

Is February 20th....


too early to wish for spRing? ha! It's sunny out today, but I still see snow! But, I'm hangin' in there...and I have to say...bringing in some spRing-y decorations help!
....this House of 3 Spring Banner i simply LOVE..it was perfect. I added tulle, jewels, flowers, doilies, felt & dangles...and this is just the small/mini one. I'm still working on the large one...my girls are wanting one for their rooms!

and...
i filled my frames with some new art. Bird Cages art! oooo, I love it! Printed out on photo paper, then topped off with Heidi's mirror birds & jewels...love me some *bling*. It makes me so happy!~

what's making YOU happy?

ok, so another thing that's making me happy .....House of 3's new homepage.
We are all working on a new event next weekend....mark your calendars...it's our House of 3 Housewarming event! And we'll be sending out a newsletter & twittering & facebooking about it...so, keep tuned it!
have a fantastic weekend....& do something that makes you happy!
R

10 comments:

  1. Love that banner so much I'm going to buy it right now and make it with my daughter this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your banner is super fab rhonna...
    LOVE love LOVE!
    heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonna!
    First of all...such a fan! And I can't tell you how much I wanted to just jump out of my seat when I got the email about H of 3! (Already have my new blog couture up!)

    I really love your birdcage frames you printed out...

    Question: What kind of printer do you use? Is it ink, or laser?

    I have a zillion ideas for hybrid art, but get stopped with the printing...I'm just not happy with the quality of color..or the ink gets totally zapped out in one printing!!

    Can't wait until the Housewarming!!!!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome banner, Rhonna! And loving the House of 3 homepage - it's looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the banner idea. You girls are the greatest and the bestest ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Spring makes you happy and right now HO3 makes me super happy! The possibilities are endless with the awesome stuff you gals offer! Question: I was just curious what size those gold frames are? hugs from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new homepage! Can't wait till the open house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rhonna!
    Love these cute pictures you've made! I'll have to make som aswell to have in my livingroom when the flu leaves us... They'll match my 'Rhonna-pillow' perfectly!
    Here's my pillow made by fonts by you: http://tovesscrapblog.blogspot.com/2009/02/mere-puteinspirasjon-her-med.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am drooling over this stinking fabulous banner! you have mad skills!

    ReplyDelete