Saturday, February 7, 2009

sitting in the airport....


waiting for my plane back home. I have spent the past couple of days with my sisters, mom & sisters in law (we missed you, Cheri!) for my sister's birthday celebration. It was such a party.
shopping.
laughing.
eating.
shopping.
laughing.
digital scrapping.
photography.
laughing.

you get it.

It's been one of those few days that just fills you up. We laugh together. We laugh so hard we cry. It is just so much fun to be with people that get you. & love you no matter how quirky, silly or just plain weird you might be.

Each one of my sisters, mom & sisters in law are so incredibly fantastic. I want to be a better person when I see the kinds of moms they are; the kinds of wives they are; the kind of people they are.
Thank you, guys, for being so incredibly GOOD. You just inspire me to push harder...try to be better. I love you so much!
and now...my plane is boarding. excited to see the other loves of my life....my cute family!
R

6 comments:

  1. Sisters are special. Always there for you, this photo is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any sisters (three brothers!) and this makes me wish I did. Sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am glad you had a great time R! you so deserved that little escape! and what better than a birthday celebration!
    xo
    hks

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya'll are all so gorgeous!
    great genes-wink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rhonna...
    `Wow` You ladies look flamin `good`...
    Happy B`day to your sister glad you had a great time!!!TFS>>>Have a lovely Monday:)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  6. A well-deserved mini break, that's for sure. Sounds like your had a wonderful time. Gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete