Wednesday, February 18, 2009

i *heart* new art!

Today House of 3 released some new art...oh my. I've been having so much fun with these new Bird Cages!

bRushes AND the pRintables CARD kits...FUN! And I printed out the Spring banner....Totally gets me in the mood for SPRING! I can't wait to add all sorts of goodies to it! I'll be sure to take pix & share!

And, I"ve been loving your emails & shares with what you are doing with Hof3 kits! wow!


Check out Julie Dandy's:


she described her process:
I used your Freebie frame that was originally a card, printed on the
white cardstock. I removed cut out the centre so that I could use it
as a frame.I also printed the chair and the lamp on to white cardstock
and cut out.
I cut the swirls, the word "love" and chandelier from black cardstock
with my Cricut Home Decor cart.
I then stamped on to a piece Creative Imaginations (sorry I don't know
the name) with a selection of swirl stamps from yourself and
FancyPants using chalk inkpads in Charcoal and Warm red.
I then drew the cords attaching everything freehand.

I'd love to see & hear more...send me your stuff, k?

and...we hit 1,000 Facebook fans today...the lucky 1,000th FAN got a House of 3 $10 Gift Certificate! Thanks, everyone! Lots of great things happening! We couldn't do it without you!
have a fab day!
R

5 comments:

  1. dee*lish!!
    i love the bird cage chandie! perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just can't get enough! so wonderful! yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All looks lovely! ScrappyDandyDoo's is very elegant and ornate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I love that layout its really original !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab LO - really love it.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete