Thursday, February 12, 2009

New stuff!


House of 3 came out with new kits over at the store! Digital and hybrid kits! I love these Frames. The kit comes with colored frames, black frames all in PNG files and also an ABR brush file! I've been having so much fun with these things! The fun this is: they come in the filled in version and the outline version. So you can mix them like above or you can use alone this:

and here's a little 1,2,3 about how to use the PNG files & ABR files.So fun! Love them!

And for those that love to have a hybrid project...ch*check these new kits out!
Here's the Frames Printable Kit. Look at how cute Heidi used this kit!
Just print out the PDF with the 2 frames. Heidi printed out on acetate transparency, cut out the frames & put them together with the photos! added dangles, bling & voila! so cute!

and...mmmm...love this card kit! Janet's got some mad skillz! Love these easy cards! Just print out the PDF, punch holes, add the patterned bands & you've got fab cards! love them!

Fun stuff! Be sure to hop on over to sign up for the House of 3 Newsletter! Trust me, you'll want to be on this list...we offer first grabs to exclusive Hof3 stuff! right? those of you that got it yesterday...how cute is it?
and...we've got some fun stuff rockin' the House.....be sure to check back!
R

4 comments:

  1. Wow, these look great! I need to get a new printer so I can scoop some of these up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Them. soooooooooo cute, gotta get them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonnaaaaaaaaa! I am so EXCITED! I just read on the By Design Scrapblog that they are working on setting up a class with you in the summer! YEAH! I am going to be watching my email like a hawk so I don't miss out signing up! And they are going to have Heidi too so my friend and I are sooooo EXCITED! I can't wait for you to come to Houston!! I promise I won't stalk you! LOL But, I will have to get a photo with you to hang in my scrap studio! This news has made me day!! hugs from Texas!

    ReplyDelete