Friday, February 27, 2009

It's fRiday!!!!

...and as promised...a sneak peek of our House of 3 House Warming Event!
The whole event is centered around What makes YOUR house a home.
We've been super busy getting all of the NEW kits ready! Check them out here!
Heidi, Janet & I have all created our House Warming books...they are all unique & about what makes OUR house a home. The cool thing is: they are all created out of the same kits.
print out; at home;
on whatever kind of paper you wan
t...& add your own photos, embellishments, etc and voila!
a book that is uniquely yours.

a note: no. you do NOT have to be a digital scrapbooker to do this. You simply need:
a computer
a printer
paper
photos
House of 3 kits
& any other embellishments you want!

**but, don't worry...digital scrapbookers, I created a digital kit that has the goods in it! and...there are other coordinating kits for you, too!

so...we'll be giving away an Ultimate House Warming Package tomorrrow! Just keep showing me your blog couture, ok?

I'm getting my video all ready...complete with a digital tutorial on how to print out PDF Printables & how my House Warming book comes together! We'll have specials, prizes & the works tomorrow & Sat!
It's our Open House!

If you have any questions, post here, ok?
See you tomorrow!
R

6 comments:

  1. I saw the kits and papers and goodies....just fabulous! I can't wait to see the full reveal of the books you three have created...the peeks are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your version of the house warming book. I cannot wait until tomorrow! Thanks for sharing;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your book looks so gorgeous! i love it R.. can't wait to see inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had a sneaky peek and can't wait :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. these books are so stinkin' cute can't wait to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the books! My blog is decked out and even made some digital art to post to show my visitors what they could do. Looking forward to all that you gals share! Let the shopping begin!

    ReplyDelete