Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More questions & answers:::


Thanks so much for all of the great response to House of 3. As with any new site there are a lot of questions & bugs to work out. That's to be expected, right? I'll do my best to answer them & help out.
Q: I see the Enjoy the Process buttons everywhere...what does this have to do with House of 3?
Great question! Firstly, it's simply a way of thinking...of enjoying any aspect of your life...the process of everyday living. Hof3's mantra is also 'enjoy the process.'

Secondly- As many of you know, I had a book that was coming out called Enjoy the Process. Unfortunately, it was cancelled with Autumn Leaves. But...House of 3 is
doing something with the whole concept...so, keep watching!
__________________
Q: ...W
hen I uploaded my damask border page to photobucket it kept reducing it. I even chose the 1mb file and still no go? Then I tried another one I ordered the Chandelier and that one uploaded perfectly? Hmmm.. any suggestions?
Go on over to the Tutorial Section on Hof3 & read the tutorials on how to tweek things for your Blog Couture! The section is set up so you can ask questions (give us specifics) & we can answer them!
______________________
Q: I'm having issues being able to download the 3 products i just purchased. any suggestions?
Email admin@houseof3.com & copy me, too: rhonna@houseof3.com. We are doing everything we can to get everything to work. From the looks of things, there is a small percentage of the downloads that are having problems...most of them are working. But, like I said, we are getting the bugs out & appreciate your patience! We'll do EVERYTHING we can to help! :)
______________________
Q: What did you use to bind the Valentine Book together? I just punched holes with a regular hole punch & added small 7 Gypsies rings to it. Super easy!

______________________
Q: Do you print everything out on
Bazzil Cardstock? Yours looks really sturdy, almost like chipboard. It is pretty sturdy. I printed out everything & either backed it to each other or used Bazzil on most of it. The only exception is the back cover. I wanted this pretty sturdy, so I cut out chipboard & added the black Bazzil on one side & the strips of paper on the other.
______________________
Q: Where do you get those mini manila folders, they are so cute . Guess what? They are just regular file folders, cut down to fit. They are about 6x8. Then the Printables papers are just adhered to some of them. Simple!
_______________________
Q: Love the doily, where did you get it? Wal-Mart. In the wedding section. :)
_______________________
Q: The Free Coupons are cute, but I can't think of what else can I do with them?
No worries! That's why we love to share ideas! Here are some fun things I've done with them. I printed them out on Avery Sticker paper (clear & white) & then created
1. a tin w/ M&Ms;

2. a little box filled with Valentine candy & stuck a white sticker coupon on top.
3. a bag filled with candy; used the clear sticker paper & the Valentines Printable extras on it.ok...I have more, but am running out of time...
keep the questions coming...& I'll do my best to answer!
have a fabulous day!
R

P.s. Crayonmaster, email me, ok?

6 comments:

  1. thank you rhonna and stewart - i received the email assistance with the downloads...fast and furious! i played around with the blog header - please go look at how beautiful it is. (penandpaperflowers.blogspot.com) can't wait to play around with the rest. you both are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohoo! Thanks so much for answering my plethora of questions! Your ideas are super cute. By the way, I don't know if you have thought of this or not, but Heather Bailey has a Flickr group on her site that is a photo collection of things people have made with the stuff she designs and it is awesome. You should set one up for House of 3 so your fans can share their own projects with you and the rest of the world. Just a suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rhonna,
    Where did you find that cute tin?

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got really excited when I saw "Enjoy the Process" on Houseof3. I was sad not to have been able to get the book....I was waiting, but Autumn Leaves let us down. I am so sorry, but know that the time spent writing the book will not go to waste. I am waiting patiently to see how you put it all to use here.
    Best wishes on the new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonna, Thanks so much for your Q&A, you guys are awesome! We all love you and we will continue to support you guys at HO3 and patience is so not an issue when waiting on some awesome stuff! hugs from texas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering what happened to that book..I'm so glad it will be coming out in some form or another...can't wait to see!!

    ReplyDelete