Monday, January 4, 2010

Love Twenty Ten...


with 1 arm. not much happenin here...but}
so much love happenin' all around.

1. LOVE some of the
NEW Valentine stuff is up over at House of 3! So excited!

2. LOVE gettin' pumped up! Go over to Heidi's blog to read about House of 3's Simply Amazing class & get pumped up & ready for Wednesday!

3. LOVE surprises! Check out Margie's blog for little word & check back for some exciting news!

4. LOVE exciting guessing games! Go on over to Liz's blog to take a guess at what's up!

love, twenty ten.
r

7 comments:

  1. Girl, I LOVE the House of 3, you gals ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new "Val" stuff! I am hoping you guys are going to sell the brush you use on the simply amazing notice too, love that frame! downloading my new "Val" stuff can't wait to play with it! hugs from Conroe, TX! p.s. thanks for the 21'er heart. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so darn excited! may i confess that i've been stalking you for the announcement that the valentines goodies were in the store...
    i hope your arm gets better soon :)
    nerissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for HO3's new class. This is even more than what I was hoping for. I was hoping for another 21 day challenge and then WOW, got to even plan bigger. Thanks for your inspiration and the great bookmark! Lee Erwee (South Africa)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela, you are so sweet! thanks!

    Nancy...we always love to hear requests! so, keep them coming! & I'm glad you got your 21 heart! :)

    Nerissa, I LOVE that you are as excited as we are! We'll have the new Valentine stuff trickling in each week!

    Lee, THAT"s it! 21 Challenge but even BIGGER!
    :)
    see you all tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhonna, I want to tell you how excitied I am to go with you and the gals at the house of 3 on this journey 2010. As I told Heidi, together we can makes things happen and to together will our list come true for us.. Thank you sooooo much for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the webcast. You all are too fun! I was so inspired, I can't wait to finish tearing up my studio!

    ReplyDelete