Thursday, January 21, 2010

Life...I love you...all is groovy!


I've been super busy since my vacay in the sun! Workin' on new projects & one of my faves was a 'helping Haiti' collaborative kit that will be GREAT! I'll give you more detes as they arrive....for now, we've been praying for all. At times like this, my heart is full of gratitude.

So many things to blog about today!

New Project: Check out Utah's local goodness: Dear Lizzie's NEW blog & Winter Workshops!
Owner of Dear Lizzie, Laura Jarman, is a sheer creative genius in my opinion. She has the Midas Touch...everything she touches just turns to gold....her Boutique, Bistro, Lizzie Luxe Clothing department & now she's adding another amazing piece to her inspiring package: the Lizzie Workshop Series. I've been delighted to be a part of it & work with Karli, Rosie & everyone there!....

& now....
registration is OPEN!

Check out the February Calendar with classes on Thursday evenings...& the fab Lizzie Late Night on Monday night...late! so fun!

Which brings me to....

New Class: Another Let's Brush Up digital design class will be offered in this Winter Workshop series on Thursday, Feb. 25 from 7:30 - 9:30 p.m. This will be done a bit differently than the previous class I did back in November. Important tidbits:
1. Register by calling Dear Lizzie: 801.492.0022

2. No Laptops needed. I'll be offering a more advanced class later on where you'll bring your laptops, but it will be a smaller group than we had before. For this class, we will have the 20 people maximum....you'll be sitting at the darling tables in the Bistro, sippin' your drinks...enjoying Dear Lizzie treats & watching me on the big screen! This way we will be able to accommodate all of the Intermediate Beginners who want to learn the ins & outs of Digital Brushes.

3. HUGE Brush CD will be included. Remember the fab kit last time? I told you it was 'exclusive' right? Well, I didn't lie! LOL! YOU were the ONLY class that will ever have those brushes. AND for this NEW class, YOU will be the ONLY one to get the 100 exclusive digital brushes on CD. Class kit will be a step out again...printed AND in PDF form on your CD. cool, huh?

The same fab things as before:
1. Same amazing price~
2. amazing Dear Lizzie treats~
3. 15% off of whole purchase in Boutique
&
4. the question answer/LIVE teaching that is so helpful in a class like this!

Like I said: Registration opens TODAY & I only have 20 spots...wait! 19!~ Laura just informed me our first person has called & registered! woohoo!
so, get your dialin' fingers going & join me on Feb. 25!



As Promised: FAQs for the Silhouette. Coming soon! Our House of 3 Sweet Deal will be offered until the end of the week. So, stay tuned...I'm finishing up the answers!



The House of 3 team is getting ready to head out to California for the CHA show! I'll be doing demos at the Silhouette booth, Wacom (graphic tablet) booth & meeting up with many of you! We're so excited to see everyone!! Thrilled for my dear Spark Sisters & their line debuts: Margie & Liz! Love you girls ~ congrats!



3 comments:

  1. I love that song- Simon and Garfunkel are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, I so wish I could live there so I could come hang with you gals at Dear Lizzie's! Plus, I'm so jealous that I won't get those exclusive digital brushes! Hugs from Conroe, TX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a sweet, and fun, and pretty, and amazing, and etc Blog. I love it. So glad I found it.

    ReplyDelete