Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Must see TV...tonight. House of 3 & Silhouette!


I LOVE it!
Just 3 short hours away from our House of 3 LIVE Webshow tonight! Just click & watch for free. IF you want to join in on the live chat while we are doing the show, you'll need to sign in. I'd suggest you do it a bit before the show. Last week we had over 500 people & it was crazy, but FUN!

Make a WISH! We are giving away a Silhouette SD machine AND some super other prizes! Getting lots of stuff together to have some more fun tonight with Heidi & Kerri from Silhouette!
We'll for sure miss Janet, but she's got a surprise up her sleeve for those AT the LIVE webshow! *wink*
see you there!
R

8 comments:

  1. If I wasn't at work tomorrow I would have stayed up,:( have a good night everyone :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and my friend Lola are making this webcast a girl things. Salads, ice tea and the computer!! relaxing!! See you tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ran into your blog & I'm in love with it!!!!

    I want you to make over mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink gumballs...where oh where did you get those...to cute.....can't for the show...I will be there

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait! I even have my husband watching, he loves watching me create things! We'll have our hot chocolate and popcorn waiting!
    ~Molly P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVED the jars. That was such a great way to decorate especially for "gifting cookie jars" in time for Valentine's. I loved seeing you Glimmer mist the vinyl!!!!awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the show tonight! A totally new experience for me..

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are way too cute! I must make some - I'm already planning Valentines Day I love it so! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete