Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Monday....



So? Who's been hot on their goals for Twenty Ten? I'm happy to say that on the 11th of January, I'm still going strong!

Of course, there are many things that are contributing to my success so far:

1. Our Simply Amazing Kit/class/webshow. On the show, I showed you the MyBook planner I used for my personal
Simply Amazing journey this year. So many of you have asked where I go it...the amazing Lisa Flanagan is the one who came up with it. You can get more info here on their site!
and.

The video links are up & live
now. Note: These 5 video classes all come in the kit download. Not sold separately.


2. The NEW Valentine stuff that came out today at House of 3...makes it fun & easy to create & get on my deadlines!
Loving the Valentine Circles kit! mmmm!


Did you see the Valentine Dingbats: Love Twenty Ten? I love this dingbat. It's all about love & twenty ten. & makes you LOVE Twenty ten! LOL. The numbers are not the numerical numbers...you type the number '1' and you get a chunky word: one. i love it!
and...check out what I did with the LOVE dingbat font and House of 3 Haute Paper Background Kit and the Silhouette!

3. Speaking of Silhouette: Lots of NEW images in their store today, too! & did you see Donna Downey is doing designs there, too? so fab!



And, don't MISS our Live Webshow this Wednesday to show you fab stuff using all of the House of 3 goodness & Silhouette...fab giveaways, projects, & specials!


4. And.....The Simply Amazing Add on kit is on sale NOW! It's the physcial kit with all this goodness in it. wow!
delicious jewels, clocks, Bling Bazzill, tulle & vintage lace from the Girls' Loft! it is scrumptious!

Ok...lots of cool stuff going on this week....come back & ch*ch*check it out!
R

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful Valentine's Day Banner!! I had to repost it...

    http://jennyerb.com/valentine-banner-by-rhonna-designs

    ReplyDelete