Saturday, April 3, 2010

celebRate Easter!



He is Risen. He Lives!
So many feelings at this time of year. I'm a Christian & have such deep feelings at Easter time...
gratitude

happiness
hope

renewal

all stemming from Jesus Christ & the miracle of His Resurrection that we celebrate on Easter!

This weekend is not only the celebration for Easter, but also our church's World Wide General Conference.

I love it. It fills me up. inspires me. helps me want to be my best & do all I can for my family & others!
Here's a little something to get us excited for General Conference! Watch this & enjoy:


4 comments:

  1. He indeed Lives! I serve a Risen Savior, He's in the world today, no matter what men may say. He Lives, He Lives, Christ Jesus lives today. He walks with me, He talks with me, along the narrow way. Thank you for sharing the love and may you and your family have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Rhonna. So excited for Easter tomorrow. It kind of snuck on us. Last night we watched the Jesus movie for kids and my littlest one asked Him into her heart. What a perfect Easter blessing:) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post Rhonna! We all have so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter to you and yours Rhonna TFI
    Enjoy the rest of the Easter holidays:)x

    ReplyDelete