Thursday, April 1, 2010

!Yad sdrawkcaB Yppah....April Fool's Day!



It's been a tradition in our family ever since I was young...April 1st is not only April Fool's Day, but even more loved: Backwards Day!
schedule is backwards...which means we
Eat dessert first. The traditional breakfast is Strawberry Shortcake, but with my Celiac, I've forgone the homemade & simply bought Angel Cakes as my kids call them.
Homemade whipped cream.
Fresh Strawberries.

All was delightful.

Then....

I walked out to do carpool...& saw this: Mother Nature was playing a bad joke on us!

hooooweee!

I tell ya..I needed a bit of creative exercising that would jump start my Spring Cheer! So...House of 3's Spring Junque came to the rescue. I've been working on little banners cut out of printed goodness!...sewed them together..& strung them all around....windowscapes,

tablescapes...& even re-purposed a HUGE frame I found thrifting!
**hello. I'm 4' 10", so yes, I can fit inside this frame! LOL!

The House of 3 banners, buntings & flowers make me oh-so=happy!

*sigh*.
I'm really looking forward to Spring Break next week! headin' down south & can't *wait* for the sunshine!

9 comments:

  1. Love it! Love the frame, the color on the frame, the flowers, all the HO3 goodness! Simply magical! *hugs from Texas (where it's in the high 70's and the sun is shining. *wish u were here *wink)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that frame is beautiful! happy april!
    nerissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonna, you items are so inspiring, i was printing and cutting out some banners and little swirls, inking and joining and be inspired by your cute stuff. in silhoutte i use ho3 and your girls designs all of the time, i keep them in a separate folder so i can access them quickly as i am always using them.. i believe my favorite is the little love bird, i have cut them out in two's with string in their beaks holding up so many different things... just love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooo!

    just love the deco'ed frame!!! it is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that is a huge frame!

    I printed out my banners...now I need to cut & put them together! I need to shower first...ahhh where has the day gone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Rhonna you did a killer job on the new stuff.
    I got it all already and I am itching to get some new Easter pics to "Junquify" them :)

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful frame! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great. Love the frame and your banners inside as well as the flowers.
    This is really beautiful for the eyes to rest on.
    Hugs from Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete