Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Some days....you just need to hang on.



Just a quick blog post to my friends...you know who you are. Don't give up on ....hope.
Yesterday was such a sun*shiny day. Blue skies. blossoms everywhere. so glad I had my camera!
Today: grey skies & rain.
hmmm...isn't that how life is sometimes?
The great thing is: there's hope that tomorrow will be sunny! I've seen it before. I know it will come again.

So...to my lovies....hang in there! ....I'm thinkin' about you....

And, congrats to: Alicia! I'll be sending you one of my FAVE things to cheer up any space:
A House of 3 Wall art LAMP! woohoo!

Tonight: same time (7:00 pm MDT) & place,
join House of 3 for another LIVE Webshow. Heidi will be working her magic with
Glimmer Mist again...mmmm! so excited! And, for next week, gear up: I'll be doing a whole show on gift giving for upcoming events in our lives: Mother's Day & Graduation!

see you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Rhonna, can hardly wait for the show tonight, thanks for sharing with us..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i'm super excited about next week's show...i need some mother's day inspiration! looking forward to it and tonight's show too ;)
    you were great yesterday! glad you linked in the segment, it was fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-hoo! Cant believe I won! Should I email you?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Alicia! And Rhonna looking forward to your gift ideas!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete