Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday...& I do mean that.


again...Fridays are quickly becoming my favorite days of the week...
it's my 'refresh day'. my 'day off'.....all day with my bff & doing things to rejuvinate & refresh.

speaking of refreshing...how about a trip to Inspiration U

...enjoy this fun little segment over at Silhouette's Inspiration U. It's all about inspiration.It goes a little like this:
there's an
expert. that's me.
there's an
inspiration piece. love it.
there's a
result. like this.


&
there's a challenge. right here.

So...go on over & have some fun!
Happy fRiday! Make it good! *wink*

2 comments:

  1. What incredible colors! Hope you and yours have a wonderful weekend! *hugs from Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what's in store! Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete