Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Where have I been?




I can't believe it's already Wednesday...I've been playin 'catch up' since our week break last week! love it!
so, tonight is the 1st in a series of 3:
Get Silhouette Savvy: our House of 3 + Silhouette webshows: 'out of the box'.

Come & join Janet (in TX) & me, Heidi & Kerri in UT for a night filled with eye opening tips & tricks on how YOU can pull your Silhouette out of the box & get started...without making all the mistakes we made! LOL!

We'll be showing you some fun projects that will be inspire! Like look at the NEW Spring Junque print & cut designs over at the Silhouette store....like this cute birdcage? oh my!
love it!
ok...see you tonight!

6 comments:

  1. I bought my Silhouette because of Ho3 from Ho3 on Friday. Waiting for it to get here, so this show is perfect for me. I'm trying to access customer service for shipping info. Can you help? I tried emailing and haven't gotten a response. Thanks!! And I'm so looking forward to all 3 shows!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i am so excited about the new print and cuts in the sil store... it is like you all read my mind... lol thanks, can't wait to see what tonight brings!!! hugz, ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for helping me out with the 100 Creativity Exercises kit while on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the designs, thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just watched the video from the live showing...wow...thanks for introducing me to ALL the things this product can do!...asking my hubby for this for mothers day..you looked so cute in your outfit..loved the applique on your black tee..also loved the flower brooch..did you make that? if not where did you get it? thnks again for a fun and inspiring video!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rhonna,

    Loved the show! I have a Silhouette (have not played with it much) and a Mac. So I'm trying to understand what I can do with all the cool stuff you were showing without having access to the Silhouette shop... Can you help?

    Marsha.

    ReplyDelete