Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blog Hoppin': Silhouette Style


so fun...today is a day for you to blog hop all over the place to super talented blogs that will be sure to uplift & inspire you in using your Silhouette!



So, w/o further ado: my Silhouette came in awfully handy when I needed to spruce up my House of 3
Graduation kit party! Check out the vinyl '10 on my bottles of blue gatorade. mmmm! cut it out on my Silhouette & added with the House of 3 Grads kit for a fun theme party!

blog love starts here & I'll link to Karla Dudley. um...can I just *say*? everyone is sooo amazing using their Silhouette.
check it out:
Starting with the Silhouette blog, they link to HowDoesShe.com:


HowDoesShe.com links to Jennifer McGuire:


Jennifer McGuire links to Janet Hopkins:


Janet Hopkins links to Wendy Sue Anderson:


Wendy Sue Anderson links to Nichol Magouirk:


Nichol Magouirk links to Jen Gallacher:


Jen Gallacher links to Robyn Werlich:


Robyn Werlich links to Kerri Bradford:


Kerri Bradford links to Shari Carroll:


Shari Carroll links to Erin Lincoln:


Erin Lincoln links to
moi:


Rhonna Farrer links to Karla Dudley:


Karla Dudley links to Vicki Boutin:


Vicki Boutin links to to Elizabeth Kartchner:


Elizabeth Kartchner links Kelly Purkey:


Kelly Purkey links back to Silhouette:

& there you have it...plenty of fun for your Thursday to get you all revved up for our special #2 in the series of our LIVE Webshows....May 19th!

*ahem* and did I mention a sale on shapes (.75 per shape this week) and 10% off subscriptions as well as a "buy two get one free" on products in the store???? uh. yea. it's a goood Silhouette day!


22 comments:

  1. FABulous projects Miss Rhonna! as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hot Stuff! Wow! These projects are awesome!!!! No big surprise there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your bottles! ;) I LOVE them, ya know! Great grad presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great party ideas! Amazing what you can do with the vinyl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cool and creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them! Seeing the blue gaterade made me a bit thirsty though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job on the show Rhonna, loved all the flowers, it was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Forgot to ask Rhonna where do I find the template for the flowers?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are fun!!! I'm going to have to follow ya now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. D'Lish! Love it all!!!!! Thanks for the video too! Gatorade never looked so good!!!

    -Karla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it and so much fun watching you last night! you really were a rockstar girlfriend! *hugs from conroe, tx!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome idea - and love your color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the vinyl on the gatorade bottles - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rhonna...your style and creativity never fails to amaze me...when I grow up, I would like to be you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. great Grad proejct idea..love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  17. like those flowers you made
    BBL
    ava

    ReplyDelete