Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Junque is HERE!


(kits used: Spring Junque Banner & Circle Seals: print. cut. hang.)
Oh my goodness...I'm on a cReative high right now....& it's even a caffeine free one! woot!

It all started with the release of my ALL time fave House of 3 line: Spring Junque! THEN, my Creativity Exercise today was:
66. CREATIVITY QUESTIONS:: What kind of surprise can I include in this project?

weeeelllllll:
today's been all about creative surprises...I'm having so much fun!


I started out making the NEW Spring Junque banners. I printed out the tiny ones on the PDF Printable of this kit: it's a BONUS & it looks like this:


Then, I added all sorts of goodies from the printable Banners & Garlands as seen up above. And, I'm having a ball with the NEW Silhouette shapes that I just put in their store: Easter was cut out with the Silhouette on manilla file folder & then, I took Glimmer Mist to it...I even got into it with my eggs...I'll show you the results as I continue creating.

Go on over & check out Janet's fun 'starting point' photo, too! So fun creating in the Spring. I love it!


9 comments:

  1. so springy! love it all! I've been quite obsessed with checking Hof3 like 20 times a day for about a week, for the new spring stuff lol! thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's cute! i love your blog, and i follow it. I hope that you can see my blog, is not cute than your, but is pretty.
    Is http://roseblack217.blogspot.com/
    XOXO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow!! I need them all. My absolute fave are the borders. Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonna, love, love the awesome colors and designs... i cannot find the easter cutout in silhoutte store.. maybe it takes it a while to show up for us?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty Rhonna :D btw...are those eggs real...like hard-boiled or plastic/wood from the craft store? Just was wondering if they were real if it's safe to eat them afterwards...lol Thanks, Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't see the Easter banner last night in the silhouette store? How about that adorable chair cut out? Is that a sneak peek to another cutout? *hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy easter Rhonna.

    Your work of art is beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing! :)
    To pop by your blog always make me happy :)

    xo
    gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  8. ridiculously adorable. i feel inspired!

    ReplyDelete