Friday, March 5, 2010

snowy friday!

It's a snowy Friday, so I'm forcing Spring around my house....

...making cute little Springier versions of these snowscene jars I made for Christmas...now, they hold little Spring delights: birds, grass, mushrooms, butterflies, flowers....*sigh*
it IS helping me feel a bit more joyful!....& I have to say: I'm loving the House of 3 Printable Banner kits: the larger ones and the mini ones are adorning my house now.

And, next up..I think I'll make some of these new Happy TIckets over at the House...i think they'll help me (or someone I love) feel happy! ...and Janet's givin' away a Printable! fun!



5 comments:

  1. Your spring display is just so happy looking! I'm anxious for spring, too, but I don't have snow all over. The sun has started to come out and the trees are budding and then I walk outside and brrrrr! I remember that it's not quite here yet. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spring display! I definitely get to the point where I need spring!
    Garden stores love me.
    Carrie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! The loveliness never stops with you. The jars make me smile in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little birdie in the jar is adorable. This reminds me of a cute little one I have that my son made in pre-school with flower in it. I need to dig that out and put it in the windowsill. We are in some serious need of spring-time around here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stop it right now! love it all! and I know you don't want to hear this, but i so wish i had snow right now! we are having (i'm sure) our last bit of cool weather before the heat sets in! the trees are already to spring/summer phase! lost the blossoms and everything.

    ReplyDelete