Tuesday, March 9, 2010

LIVE Webshow tomorrow night: Digital Brushes!




Ok. it's here! Soo excited!
Join House of 3 tomorrow night for a fun evening of LIVE *magic*.
We'll introduce a NEW kit. a NEW class. all about Digital Brushes!
There is a new kit called Magical Brushes. It's a HUGE kit with 100+ brushes in it! (109 to be exact) and it's not just any brush kit...let me explain a little.....
It's *magical*.

I'm serious.

This brush set is one of my
all time favorites & it's different than other brush sets I've previously sold. I originally designed this brush kit for my local Digital Design Class that I teach at Dear Lizzie in Photoshop CS4. These brushes come in 11 different sets in the kit. Each set has a specific design purpose. With this kit, I put these design tools in your hand...and teach you how to be the designer. PLUS: it's got a PDF printable how-to in there!

It comes complete with:
word art
quote art
magical vingnettes
parisian frames
photo mats
silhouette tricks 1 & 2
sassy girls
sassy swirls
aging textures
&
a BONUS set that are just the right tools to create this: (w/o the lower info...LOL!)

And there is also a NEW Class video
in Photoshop CS4 to go along with this fab brush set. It's a 40+ minute tutorial video on HOW to use these brushes to create the above project & the below project.
How to load brushes.
How to use brushes.
How to color brushes.
How to rotate brushes.
How to space brushes.
How to design with brushes.
*and also has the same PDF printable guide offered in the kit as well.*

But, this class assumes that you know your way around your Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. It's not a 'beginner-take-Photoshop-out-of-the-box-class.' It's more of a beginner brush class for a more Intermediate student who knows their tools, how to create a new image, etc. Catch my drift?
I take you step by step as if you were there in my class at Dear Lizzie...fun, huh? There will be a Class video sold separately.
a Magical brush set sold separately.
& then both will be sold together.

So, join us tomorrow night as I show you fab things you can DO with the kit & answer YOUR questions! Yes, it's a LIVE show, but I encourage you to ask your questions HERE: at my formspring forum. You just have to log in/sign up for FREE & then you can ask any questions you have about brushes, designing, anything! I'll gather them from there & try to answer as many as I can on the show tomorrow night. cool?


**NOTE: So, if you have never joined in the magical world of brushes, or even digital....you can download a FREE 30 day trial of Adobe Photoshop CS4 or Photoshop Elements HERE. (just click TRY & download it.)

And, I'll be teaching in Photoshop CS4, just in case you were wondering...I really think it's important to keep up with each update & upgrade of the software of your choice.



8 comments:

  1. It's sure to be a fun night! Love using your digital brushes! I'm making a set of cards for someone who is going through breast cancer treatment. The cards will sure to be a pick me up! What is the name of the font you used for the NEW CLASS & KIT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved my new set of brushes. Where can I find your email to send you pics of what I made?

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo, wendy, that makes me smile!
    can't wait to see!

    email me here:
    rhonna@houseof3.com

    Thx!
    can't wait!
    R

    ReplyDelete
  4. And how about the LOVE in stripes? I need to go to dafont.com and load up on some new fonts to mix in with my fabulous digital brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...nancy, you're killin' me...i don't know that one...hold on...LM check.

    http://www.dafont.com/woodcut.font

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Rhonna! You are so sweet to look it up for me! I'm going to check out dafont and load up on some cool fonts to use with my HO3 brushes! had fun making my own cards tonight. blogged, tweeted and FB them. just spreading the word on the FAB HO3! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well darn, I missed the chat! I'm so excited to have the class! I was bummed that I could take it with you & now I can, even on the other side of the world.
    :) Nerissa

    ReplyDelete