Wednesday, March 24, 2010

House of 3: Creative inspiration



So fun to be with all of us. Tonight's show is all about Creativity & Inspiration! It was great talking about what we do, how we do it....& we so we shared a bit about my 100 Creativity Exercises. In the video you see us all take out 3 of the 'exercises'...but, the jar is chock full of 100 daily prompts.

PLUS: the kit has printable art, prompt pages, sketches...AND a little video with me talking about the creative process.


And...congrats to Katie, who WON a 100 Creativity Exercises Workshop kit! Truly..this kit makes me giddy!
You can purchase a digital download kit for $25 on my sidebar OR you can get a fully printed, packaged & cute box shipped to you for $58!

It's funny...being with all 3 of us & going around doing creative things, I was able to get a WHOLE slew of inspiration that translates into NEW House of 3 art! Be watching soooooon!

enjoy your creative process!
see you next week!

6 comments:

  1. We are so lucky to have you three! thanks for all the hard work you all do! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the show! I cannot wait for the new stuff.. Whoohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you be selling the magical brushes separately or will it always be in the $45 package?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooohooo!!
    we loved seeing jeff too!!!
    the kids loved it and were all jumping up and down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Loved the brush online class. Wish I was closer so I could take classes from you at Dear Lizzie. Are you going to offer more online classes?
    Thanks for all the inspiration!!
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was such fun to watch! I needed a Rhonna fix!

    ReplyDelete