Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Webshow re-cap!


Thanks everyone for joining us tonight! It was great fun! Such a fun way to share our passion for creating! And, as Heidi pointed out during the show....it was a night to inspire! If you missed it, here's the recorded show. It's *almost* like you were there...I just wish you could keep the chat up! It's so much fun to have the LIVE chat feed coming in from the 500+ people all over the world! You guys rocked! thanks so much!
....and for being patient as we got the hang of switching from the camera to my screen! LOL....bumpy. but it all worked! So, when you are re-watching it...about 15 min. in we lose sound...but it comes back. be patient! *wink*

so....we gave you LOTS of info during the show & I wanted to give you the links to what were were talking about:


Wacom Pen Scrappers. Missy Brooks was our WINNER of a Bamboo Craft tablet complete with Photoshop Elements! wwooohoo! Thanks again, Wacom....we LOVE you! Thanks so much, Pam!

Jessica Sprague. Photoshop/Photoshop Elements guru-educator-extraordinaire. Thanks again, Jessica, for being there moderating, answering questions & offering our House of 3 peeps a fab discount for your fab classes! mmm*wah!

Second Sister Jewelry: April Meeker's fabulous jewelry adorned my neck during the show. She's amazing! LOVE It! thanks, love!

Formspring: the question/answer forum we've set up for any & all of your House of 3 questions. Go HERE for any Hof3 questions we missed during the show. And HERE for any questions for me...& Heidi will be posting hers soon, too! It's a great place to ask questions, get them answered & THEN they are always there...so maybe someone else has asked your question & you can find the answer..lickety split!

100 Creativity Exercises Workshop: This was the creativity secret I was sharing...in the jar! I LOVE these! The kit is fab & I really truly believe in them!
For a downloadable version OR a printed-out-packaged-oh-so-cute version:


Option:





the FAB new printable kits:
Mini Monogram Jewelry by Janet
& the Happy Ticket Printable kit....
all made with brushes...we wanted to show you what FAB designs you can do with brushes...& be watching the Inspiration House all week..we'll be sharing our projects using brushes!

and...last but not least....
the Magical Brush Kit.
the Digital Design Class Video.
and
the Bundle of both....
special pricing until tomorrow!

ok...tired. going to bed...I'll share photos of the cute
Spring jars I created using the show freebie! good night!



ha ha. forgot to tell you where I got the grey paper straws: Hey YoYo. FAB store! and...mushrooms were from Bake It Pretty!

and...there's a prize for anyone who can tell me HOW MANY FREAKIN" TIMES I SAY "actually" in that webshow...geesh! I just re-watched it & it's my word of the night apparently. actually! LOL!


and. i promise. i will NOT chomp gum again during the broadcast. oy!

17 comments:

  1. can't wit to see the show!! i missed it cuz i was helping with homework projects! the coral snake and the screech owl...

    i'm so excited you filmed it and are sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed it as usual and you gals are so FAB! Hugs from Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rhonna
    you're so funny, actually!
    the webcast was great. i got on late as we were running late getting ready for school. this is the best part of thurs am for me :) you girls are Awesome!
    bought my combo pack of brushes + your digi class - HEAVEN! already made a little thank you card using a frame with another quote pack from you.
    have a fabulous weekend
    nerissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even noticed you saying that! NO worries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great show! I'll watch again today as I had small prob with feed. But I got my brushes loaded last night in PSE and I'm off and running!!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was the most fun I've had at one of the webshows. You were great. Thanks for all of the great ideas. I do need to get a new name however. wendylynne is always last on the list and no one randomly picks the last name for a prize winner. Guess I'll have to go buy a Wacom tablet. Thanks for the fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are having such fun over here, rhonna. i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed the show, lots of information. I have never used photoshop, but I'm gonna start. So many cool things that can be done with brushes. Thanks for all the tips. I couldn't get the freebie to work last night. Everytime I clicked on it, it closed the show and wouldn't come up. I tried to right click and open in a new window, but still no luck. I would love to be able to get it if possible. Thanks for the show and tips. You are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The show was great and it inspired me to 'brush' up on my brush skills : ) I appreciate all you, Heidi and Janet do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you were adorable...stop it right now!
    loved watching you in action!
    kiss kiss
    m

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rhonna, your personality keeps our attention and we never even notice that you said 'actually' about a million and one times! *smile* Fantastic show!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Actuallllly! LOL just kidding.
    I didn't even notice it girl! You are fine, actually you are more than fine. You explained everything so well and so energetic. I love it! Thanks for sharing your talents and not hoarding it.

    Beazhoney
    @
    yahoo.com

    P.S. You need to do more live show with Heidi. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i wish you knew just how much i ADORE you rhonna!! my husband does!! hehe.

    i just think you're so inspiring and to have such a sincere desire to share your 'secrets' and brilliant creativity makes you one awesome woman.

    really enjoyed watching you on the recorded webshow while trying to absorb your knowledge. it's the first one i've actually watched..just cos i absolutely love using your brushes. they're totally rad.

    can't wait to see all your easter/spring goodness so i can start decorating my home.

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are the cutest!!

    miss you already. hugs!!

    liz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rhonna, thanks for the show, you were fantastic. I have a question tho...every time I tried to add to the chat I was kicked off and I had to log on again, not sure what happened...were you having some problems with the web-cast? Thanks again for all of your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I watched the show and didn't really know much about the tablet...I asked my husband if he knew much about it (he's a tech guy so he usually knows these things). Well guess what came for me today in the mail...a bamboo pen and touch. He surprised me!!! So i better go what that video again and I hope you will give more tips soon. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete