Thursday, March 4, 2010

some new things...



Etsy: I had many inquiries about the little mantra I posted here: Keep Calm and Breathe. I printed it out & put it in an old antique frame that is really making me smile these days! I just put it up in my Etsy store for anyone that is interested in buying it & framing it, too!

Creativity Exercises: I wanted to follow up with everyone that has purchased the 100 Creativity Exercises Workshop kits! How are you liking them? Are you doing them everyday? Are you seeing results? I can't wait to hear about your experiences! I truly do love hearing from you about them!
**Also, I had many requests to let you know if I would have any more physical kits available. I do have a few more of the physical kits now....they are all packaged oh so cute in a pizza box topped with tulle & a coffee filter flower!....glassine envelopes, stickers, print outs...the whole she*bang! **everything but the jar** To order, email me HERE.

FormSpring: I figured a good way to answer questions I get, I'd start this forum over here:
log in & ask me any question about house of 3, creating, digital stuff, design...whatever!

p.s. thanks for your understanding about our House of 3 webshow...next week..we'll be up & going! all 3 of us! so excited! I LOVE being with my Hof3 girlies...and thanks for all of the prayers on behalf of the Swapp family & Miss Capri. I know they appreciate them! and...I have faith it will all go well today!

6 comments:

  1. You're awesome and so busy! I don't know how you have the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonna, you are an amazing lady... I love the Creativity Exercises kit thanks heaps and heaps...donna the creative challenger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the poster :) Hugs to Heidi, I hope her little girl is doing better and this can just turn out to be a weird week that means nothing! The raincheck was really cute. I am doing a birthday party for my baby with the latest hof3 stuff, I will try to post on my blog soon, if you want to see what I ended up doing. Thanks, btw, cause I was at a loss as to what to do! After all, a birthday party for a 1 yr old is more for adults than kids lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonna, thank you for sharing all of your enthusiasm. It is so contagious. 'Love it! 'Lots of things to check out on your blog. Oh, and I am really excited about asking questions at your blog. Thanks and have a wonderful weekend!!

    Hugs,

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonna, I am LOVING the 100 CREATIVITY exercises! My husband looked at me really funny when I told that's what I wanted for christmas.......you want 100 exercises for what?????? Well, I Love them! They are helping me expand my horizons and to think creatively everyday in everything I do! It challenges me to use my full creative potential. thank you! you are an inspiration!!!!
    jami

    ReplyDelete