Tuesday, March 16, 2010

cReatiVe tReaTS!



One of my favorite things about doing my daily Creativity Exercises is that each time I pull out one of the exercises....it's a mystery!

No. 80: Treat yourself: to a new supply. to a yummy drink. to a new song. something to spark!

umm...today's been one of those days...filled with treats. thrifting finds. Liberty of London goodness. & delicious treats from my fave Etsy shoppe!

*sigh* ...feeLin' oh-sO-cReatTIvE! *thank you, 100 Creativity Exercises...i needed that today!

6 comments:

  1. You find the neatest things! Where do you buy your paper flowers and little baby paper birds that you used on your heart boxes? Would love to order some for some spring projects. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little 'mushroom' birds I got at Michael's last year..I THINK they still have them...I got yellow, pink, orange, green & brown...i just loved them all.

    The paper flowers were from Prima...I THINK those are the ones I put on your box...

    but, this new Etsy store has some fun little ones...i'm in love with miniatures right now!
    :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a eye candy fest!
    i love it! inspired by just looking!
    love...
    you...
    kiss kiss
    m

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it, so much fun and inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is the name of the top book? Any resources you can share for interesting old books? Old books are so inspiring to me! I love the feel and mood of your photographs! Just Lovely! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ginger....isn't that FUN? it's called Party Patterns *with Gaiety Guarenteed* & it's filled with 1960's fun!!!!
    lovin' it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete