Friday, February 4, 2011

ahh...the sweet life!


Valentine's Day is one of my all time fave holidays! I know...you're surpised, right? 

décor. candy. pink. loved ones. 
it's got all of my favorite ingredients. 

Well, mix in a little 'Simply The Sweet Life Mag' & it's a su*weeet homerun!


If you haven't checked out their online magazine yet..please do it! 
It's sooo delicious! 
And, their blog
So many fun ideas, recipes, inspiration & eye candy! 
For this issue, I was a 'creative contributor' along with my creative friends; April & Margie! *spark sisters*  It's so fun to see their lovely Valentines! they are *sick*!
Run on over & look at it...but for now, I'll leave you with a few shots of my Valentine in a bottle~
super fun with some of the NEW Remarkable Valentine stuff.... read more about it here.


 Thanks, Sweet Life, for featuring this little pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment