Wednesday, February 16, 2011

spring is in the air....


it's been unseasonably warm around here...yesterday it got up to 60!!! The sun was out & I wasn't wearing a coat! 
Which got me to thinking about a couple of things.
1. Spring is coming.
2. No more hiding under my winter sweaters & coats...that means Spring fashion is in the air, too!*do I hear a "it's time to get serious about your workouts?"
3. Spring decorating..oh how I love to freshen things up around my house! 

So, I wanted to share a few things....

Spring Fashion pins on my personal stylist pinboard at Pinterest. They make me happy.
&
a new daily deal site called Joss & Main that has *screamin* cool deals EVERY DAY...on all sorts of things... these Spring pillows caught my eye.
 And, look what's on sale today!  I LOVE these aprons by Anna Marie Horner...they make me so Springy Happy!
mmmm....now...I need to work out so I can fit into those Spring Fashion pieces! LOL...who's in? Wanna start a 6 week Spring Shape Up program? *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment