Thursday, February 10, 2011

oh, how pinteResting!


ok...so I'm a little addicted right now to this.
For years, I've gathered clippings,  magazine pages, tear sheets, or printed out things I'd found on the internet for my Style File. *this is a huuuge part of planning for an event or deadline for me...I *need* visual stimulation!*

So, when I found online Pinterest, I embraced it! I just LOVE the fact that we can share...with the proper credit...& 'pin' our inspiration up on our boards. Sharing is Caring! & this is brilliant!

For instance..when I found this line of chalkboard coolness, I wanted to share it on my Pin board so I wouldn't forget the absolute & utter deliciousness! 

Come on over & follow my boards & I'll follow yours!
it'll be a Pin Party!

**eta: I've already had a bunch of questions about how to do it. 
1. sign up. you will get an invite.**but, lookie here!  Thanks for the heads up, Heather. HERE is an instant invite to Pinterest!**
2. be sure to get the PIN IT bookmarklet. it makes it easy to pin any image from anywhere. 
3. organized your boards. name them. etc.
4. fill them up & enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment